This trio of bamboo cooking utensils is a bestselling item year after year. With an oval spoon, a round spoon, and a spatula—each made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, the Kitchen Basics Set is proven to be a customer favorite in any store. Each piece of our bamboo kitchen utensil set is hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish. Accompany the Kitchen Basic Set with our line of bamboo cutting and serving boards, or display it among fresh produce to inspire creative cooking.
- Sizes: ~12’’
- Each set comes with 1 oval spoon, 1 rounded spoon, 1 spatula
- Case pack: 6 sets
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Sold with minimal packaging, free of plastic, glue, staples, and tape
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Won't react to acidic food or leech chemicals into food
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
- 2010 Eco Choice Award winner
All products are handmade; meaning no two concrete designs are the same. There are unique colors, patterns, and bubbles with each item. All products are sustainable, non toxic and water-resistant.
Non-toxic ingredients: concrete, pigment, food grade: sealant & varnish, wood or silicone corks, super glue
All products are made to order with a 3 week turnaround time. We will email you once your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time.
*Clean with soap and a sponge only. We do not recommended using an abrasive scrub or soaking in water.
*Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
*Will break if dropped
*All concrete items are sealed and varnished, adding a matte finish. Sealing & varnishing concrete does not mean it is stain proof just stain resistant. Particularly with the white and lighter items, anything that will stain a white shirt will stain these pieces. Concrete even sealed and varnished is very absorbent.
*Note: If using a brush or scrub, the roughness of traditional concrete will appear