'Give it a Rest' Spatula
We've all done it: gotten gravy on a spotless outfit right before the party. Smeared food across a freshly scrubbed countertop. Put a spoon in the sink even though we'll need it again... all because we don't have a spoon rest. That's why we invented the 'Give it a Rest' spatula.
Our ‘Give it a Rest’ spatula is a combination of a spoon rest and a spatula. This innovative spatula is lovingly crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, with a small, patented bump on the back – a natural characteristic of how bamboo grows.
- Size: 12"
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Sold with minimal packaging, free of plastic, glue, staples, and tape
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Won't react to acidic food or leech chemicals into food
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
All products are handmade; meaning no two concrete designs are the same. There are unique colors, patterns, and bubbles with each item. All products are sustainable, non toxic and water-resistant.
Non-toxic ingredients: concrete, pigment, food grade: sealant & varnish, wood or silicone corks, super glue
All products are made to order with a 3 week turnaround time. We will email you once your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time.
*Clean with soap and a sponge only. We do not recommended using an abrasive scrub or soaking in water.
*Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
*Will break if dropped
*All concrete items are sealed and varnished, adding a matte finish. Sealing & varnishing concrete does not mean it is stain proof just stain resistant. Particularly with the white and lighter items, anything that will stain a white shirt will stain these pieces. Concrete even sealed and varnished is very absorbent.
*Note: If using a brush or scrub, the roughness of traditional concrete will appear