Table Fire Pit
Clouds warm and dry the Earth's atmosphere and supply water to the surface by forming precipitation. The importance of clouds in our lives is monumental. Our Cloud Collection recognizes that importance and power.
For indoor or outdoor use. Includes a 6-inch table fire pit, cork, fire glass, copper cup, and a hexagon fire snuffer.
Outside: Height 8.5cm Width:15cm
INSIDE: Height: 6cm Width: 6.8cm
Recommend: 91% alcohol & rag, not included. Safe for marshmallows, enjoy some s’mores.
- Fire glass must be used, if not the concrete will crack.
- Allow cup to cool approximately 5 minutes before repouring & relighting.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets, drafts, and flammable items.
All products are handmade; meaning no two concrete designs are the same. There are unique colors, patterns, and bubbles with each item. All products are sustainable, non toxic and water-resistant. *Soap Holder waterproof.
Non-toxic ingredients: concrete, pigment, food grade: sealant & varnish, wood or silicone corks, super glue
All products are made to order with a 3-week turnaround time. We will email you once your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time.
*Clean with soap and a sponge only. We do not recommended using an abrasive scrub or soaking in water.
*Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
*Will break if dropped
*All concrete items are sealed and varnished, adding a matte finish. Sealing & varnishing concrete does not mean it is stain proof just stain resistant. Particularly with the white and lighter items, anything that will stain a white shirt will stain these pieces. Concrete even sealed and varnished is very absorbent.
1. Place fire pit on cork
2. Pour approximately 2 layers of fire glass in base of fire pit.
3. When placing copper cup in firer pit the bottom of cup should be flat and the top of cup just above the top of fire pit. Being just above level of pit helps glass and top of pit from getting yellow from the fire, some yellowing my occur.
4. Gently place fingers over cup keeping glass from falling in cup.
5. Sprinkle fire glass evenly around cup. The fire glass creates a barrier of protection keeping the concrete from cracking.
6. We recommend 91% Alcohol, NOT 70%. 70% leaves water in the bottom of cup and you will have to dump it out and reset up your pit.
7. Have rag handy.
8. Fill pit 1/4 from top of cup with 91% Alcohol. Immediately wipe any alcohol that dripped on fire glass or pit before lighting. Alcohol will leave spots on pit.
9. Lit and enjoy approximately 25 minutes of fire time.
10. Use fire smuggler to extinguish.