Our Undercut Series of bamboo cutting boards are sleekly designed to meet all basic kitchen chopping and serving needs in an attractive, natural board. With three sizes to choose from, the Undercut Series is a proven seller in grocery stores, and one of our overall bestselling items. It's easy to see why:
With original, functional design and superior quality, we designed a unique bamboo cutting board that allows one to cut, serve, carry and set down, all without breaking a sweat - or spilling a crumb. Our sleek cutting and serving boards are made from sustainably harvested bamboo--a renewable material.
Each is constructed using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehyde.
- Small: 6 1/2" L x 6 1/2" W x 5/8" H
- Large: 14" L x 9" W x 5/8" H
- Sold with minimal packaging, free of plastic, staples, and tape
- Consistent color and finish quality
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
We recommend pairing this item with Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil that keeps bamboo beautiful for years to come. Read more about bamboo cutting board care.
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all natural oil.
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
At Bambu, everything we make is designed with its end-of-life in mind. By choosing plant-based, renewable materials, we’ve ensured that a clean life cycle is possible for every Bambu product.
With proper care, our hand-finished utensils can last for decades. Even when you may think your utensils are on their way out, remember that bamboo can be completely refinished. After a light sanding and some finishing oil, you’ll be amazed by how refreshed they look.
Our bamboo utensils are both 100% certified organic and USDA Biobased certified.That means that these utensils can be safely discarded with yard debris. We recommend checking with your local service center to ensure that they accept this item. If it’s not accepted locally, consider using a service such as Ridwell to properly dispose of this item.