This trio of bamboo cooking utensils is a bestselling item year after year. With an oval spoon, a round spoon, and a spatula—each made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, the Kitchen Basics Set is proven to be a customer favorite in any store. Each piece of our bamboo kitchen utensil set is hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish. Accompany the Kitchen Basic Set with our line of bamboo cutting and serving boards, or display it among fresh produce to inspire creative cooking.
- Sizes: ~12’’
- Each set comes with 1 oval spoon, 1 rounded spoon, 1 spatula
- Case pack: 6 sets
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Sold with minimal packaging, free of plastic, glue, staples, and tape
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Won't react to acidic food or leech chemicals into food
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
- 2010 Eco Choice Award winner
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all natural oil.
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
At Bambu, everything we make is designed with its end-of-life in mind. By choosing plant-based, renewable materials, we’ve ensured that a clean life cycle is possible for every Bambu product.
With proper care, our hand-finished utensils can last for decades. Even when you may think your utensils are on their way out, remember that bamboo can be completely refinished. After a light sanding and some finishing oil, you’ll be amazed by how refreshed they look.
Our bamboo utensils are both 100% certified organic and USDA Biobased certified.That means that these utensils can be safely discarded with yard debris. We recommend checking with your local service center to ensure that they accept this item. If it’s not accepted locally, consider using a service such as Ridwell to properly dispose of this item.