For baking, mixing, and scraping this bamboo spatula is multi-faceted and a great alternative to rubber and plastic. Crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, this eco-friendly kitchen utensil can get into all corners of your pan or bowl. Our bamboo scraping spatula is hand burnished to a naturally smooth finish.
- Size: 12"
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
All products are handmade; meaning no two concrete designs are the same. There are unique colors, patterns, and bubbles with each item. All products are sustainable, non toxic and water-resistant. *Soap Holder waterproof.
Non-toxic ingredients: concrete, pigment, food grade: sealant & varnish, wood or silicone corks, super glue
All products are made to order with a 3-week turnaround time. We will email you once your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time.
*Clean with soap and a sponge only. We do not recommended using an abrasive scrub or soaking in water.
*Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
*Will break if dropped
*All concrete items are sealed and varnished, adding a matte finish. Sealing & varnishing concrete does not mean it is stain proof just stain resistant. Particularly with the white and lighter items, anything that will stain a white shirt will stain these pieces. Concrete even sealed and varnished is very absorbent.